Telephone: 0203 371 9801




Fast and Simple Property Inspection Reports With Healthy Abode

Moving to the UK can be a stressful experience, particularly when it comes to fulfilling visa requirements. To make the visa process as hassle-free as possible, Healthy Abode offer fast-track property inspection reports to support your visa application.

Why do I need a property inspection report?

A property inspection report for immigration is required by the UK Border Agency (UKBA). As part of the immigration rules, your application for residency in the UK must prove that you have adequate accommodation planned for your arrival to the United Kingdom.

At Healthy Abode, we can help you to fulfil your visa requirements by offering a fast turnaround for all of our property inspection reports and making sure that you have suitable accommodation ready for your arrival to the UK.

Our inspection reports cover both the sponsor and the applicant, as both will need to provide proof of sufficient accommodation that is in good condition and meets the necessary health and safety requirements for your own welfare. The purpose of the report is to make sure your new home won’t be overcrowded and that you have safe living conditions.

Does my visa need a property inspection report?

If your visa is for you to come to the UK to live and you are from a country outside of the European Economic Community (EEC) then you will have to prepare a property inspection report as part of your application.

For visas for family dependents such as children, parent and grandparent visas you will need a property inspection report conducted. You will also need a report for marriage and engaged (fiancé/fiancée) visa applications.

Healthy Abode conducts property inspection reports for all manner of visas, from spouse visa property inspection report to family dependent visa property inspections.

We also offer reports for temporary work permits, to remain in the UK, settlement within the UK and residency in the UK as well as applications for spousal visas.

I went through the report and it seems superb to me. Thank you for your effort and looking forward to receive your report.

Omar, Aylesbury

Hi Healthy Abode, Thanks for sorting this so quickly. Yes, the report looks great and happy for you to print, sign and post off to me. Many Thanks for this.

Gary, London

Had a read through the amended version, everything seems to be fine. Many thanks for your service. Was great!

Shazia, East London

Is a property inspection report the same as a housing report?  

To make matters more confusing during the visa process is that property inspection reports are also known by many other names.

You may be required to submit a report called;

  • UK visa property inspection report
  • UKBA property report
  • Immigration accommodation report
  • Housing survey report
  • Entry clearance certificates
  • Immigration housing survey report
  • Entry clearance inspection report
  • British High Commission property inspection report.

All of which are reports that Healthy Abode can conduct for you quickly and efficiently so you can speed the visa process along.

Why use Healthy Abode for a property inspection report for my visa?

As a condition of your visa requirement, the authorities need to make sure you have adequate proof of safe living conditions when you arrive in the UK. To do this property inspection reports must be completed by an independent and qualified body.

Healthy Abode has a team of fully qualified professionals who are classed as an independent body and can, therefore, provide the authorities with a qualified inspection report which is accepted by their stipulations.

Our team of surveyors are qualified and fully competent to conduct your property inspection report. Our team include environmental health practitioners, environmental health and housing consultants and many hold a degree and masters in Housing Health and Safety Rating Systems. By instructing our team, you can have confidence in a qualified report that is sufficient for your visa requirements.

By choosing Healthy Abode to conduct your property inspection report for your visa, you can be sure to obtain a full and detailed report which meets the required visa standards and that you can be confident to present as part of your application.

What does a property inspection report involve?

A property assessment is needed to show the authorities, and give peace of mind to the sponsor and applicant, that your property is in good condition, is not overcrowded and does not pose a health and safety risk.

Some aspects of a property inspection include if;

  • The building is in a good state of repair
  • The building is owned or rented by just the sponsor and their family
  • There is an adequate kitchen facility
  • The bathroom is acceptable and not shared with another family
  • That it has an up to date gas safety certificate if the property is rented
  • That there are sufficient rooms of good size
  • The property is free from Category 1 hazards during the inspection.

Benefits of choosing Healthy Abode for your visa property inspection report

Experienced – Operating since 2004, our fully qualified team are highly experienced in conducting reports that meet the necessary visa requirements.

Fast turnaround – We know that timing is critical, which is why we offer a fast track service as standard to provide you with a report within 24 hours of inspection.

Frequent training – Our team of surveyors have regular training to ensure that they are up to date with the latest requirements and follow the Housing Act 2004: Health and Safety Rating System

Adaptable – We work to meet your needs and will send the report by post, email or both, whatever is most convenient for you.

Friendly service – You can get in touch with our team via phone or email, and we’ll be happy to assist you and answer any queries you may have.

Extensive coverage – We can conduct property inspection reports in London and beyond. Our team operate throughout most of the UK.

Areas we cover for property inspection reports

Healthy Abode operates across the UK and can provide inspection reports in London and across the UK covering counties such as Cornwall, Devon, Kent, Essex, Surrey, Sussex, Norfolk and Suffolk. To see if we cover your area, click here.

To find out if we can conduct a report in your county for your accommodation then get in touch by calling 0203 371 9801 or emailing and our team will get back to you with a competitive quote.

What you need to provide

In order to conduct a property inspection report, we’ll need the following information;

  • Details of the applicant (name, date of birth, nationality, etc.)
  • Name and address of the sponsor
  • Name and date of birth for others who live at the property that will be inspected
  • Proof of ownership or tenancy agreement in place at the inspected

If you need any help regarding your property inspection report, do not hesitate to get in touch with our team by phone or email.